I never share tributes but Robbin Williams is an exception. I’m sure he was the root of many creative endeavors.
Robin Williams. A beautiful soul who’s life was cut far too short.
His roles helped to shape the childhoods of many, mine own included.
Take the Genie, for example.
Although, selfish at times, so many lessons can be pulled from this phenomenal cosmic power trapped in that itty bitty living space.
- Feeling sheepish? Learn to say “I’m sorry”.
- Tell..her…the…truth! Heartache and trouble can be avoided if you just tell the truth from the get go.
- Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck! Relax. Get up & stretch the feet a little. Don’t get so busy slaving away that you forget to chill out.
- Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.
Or how about Patch…
- If you focus on the problem, you can’t…
View original post 343 more words