Thanks a ton to Little Fingers Big Art for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! That was so nice of you 🙂 Take a few minutes to check out this blog, especially if you had kids. You will love the artwork. They make the best crafts! My 5-year-old self geeks out a little bit every time I see it.
In order to receive the reward, I have to agree to participate in the rules required by the status of this award. The rules are as follows:
1. Add to award certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my nominees in no particular order.
3. bluefish way
12. apple n pear
13. my ScrapMuse is
7 interesting things about me. Hmmm… I’m not sure how interesting these will be to you, but I will give it a shot.
1. I currently live in a city, but I grew up in a very small town.
2. I manage the blog for the company that I work for. If you are interested in graphic design, social media/SEO, or marketing you might like it.
3. I practice yoga regularly. Not for the spiritual aspect, but for fitness. It kicks my butt and I love it!
4. I was awarded the President’s Volunteer Service Award for completing over 4,000 hours of community service before I graduated from high school.
5. My two best friends are nothing like me. We have a very unique relationship.
6. I love white water rafting and rock climbing.
7. I love french fries but I hate potatoes.