Today is the one year anniversary of the day I started Make Something Mondays! YAY! Thank you, to my followers, for making my first year of blogging a great one!
What I’ve learned:
- I am more crafty than I was a year ago– Seriously, I was WAAAAAAY more artsy than crafty. Now I can add another skill to my list.
- You truly have to love what you choose to blog about– I could talk about art for hours, maybe even days, without running out of steam. People become interested in what you are talking about if you are passionate.
- You are who you hang with– For those of you who blog, you know that you need to attract the right people and those people can really teach you something.
- “Patience is a virtue”– My parents told me this my whole life, literally. They probably told me this before I could even talk. Success doesn’t happen over night and sometimes it is good that it takes a while. If you were that good then, you would have nothing to work toward.
- It is a give and take relationship– If you give them something good then they give you a response.
- Take an interest in your followers– I’m serious! There are a ton of interesting people out there and I’ve found many of them through blogging. I’ve formed some great relationships with my followers. You are all wonderful!
Let’s recap on the highlights from 12/13/11-12/13/12
I deliberately didn’t put my crafts in this post. I want you to tell me which of my crafts you liked the most!!! Please comment and let me know. I want to see what you liked, what you tried, what you want to see more of, etc. This blog is for you guys! Tell me what you like to see!